Wednesday, November 11, 2009

First blog post...

My first blog post ever! After discovering a good book/recipe/yoga class, I'm excited to pass on the info to others, so I figured a blog was a good way to go about it... Plus we just had an amazing weekend with friend and yoga teacher Kimberly Wilson and beau Tim. Kimberly always leaves me feeling inspired, as she is one of the few people I know that accomplishes so much (studio owner/writer/designer/activist/podcaster) and yet she remains calm and happy (we even had time to get a reflexology foot massage while she was here!). So I am taking her advice and starting my first blog, with the intention to write notes, ideas and thoughts about life as a modern yogini in Montreal...

1 comment:

kimberly wilson said...

yay, jenn! this is beautiful and i look forward to watching your blog unfold. keep shining and spreading tranquility. *YOU* inspire. xo